Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yesterday someone asked me

how I blog. He wanted to know if I carefully prepare this during the day.

I don't. Generally I simply sit down in front of the computer and start writing about the first thing that comes into my mind.

Sometimes it's hard, I'll face a writer's block, but I'll just start and write right through it.

I get my subject materiel from almost anywhere. The news, a website I frequent, something someone said during the day, just about anywhere.

What's funny about this is that I simply have no clue about what I am going to write about until the window opens on the computer.

My recent letter to Senator Brown was a follow up on the election thread. I lived in Massachusetts aand know how the Kennedy political system works so I just sat dowwn and wrote the letter.

Truth is, there is no recipe for this daily blog. I simply pull it out off my arse.

my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment