Saturday, September 4, 2010

This has been a pretty wild trip to visit my sister.

I left home and ran to upper New York state where I spent a night with the only friend I have managed to stay in touch with from the street where I grew up.

From there I ran for Boston and spent forty five minutes with an old High School classmate and arrived at my sisters where I was put straight to work helping her move for the next day ana a half which is why I came here.

Tomorrow at 10 I am scheduled to meet up with a pair of cousins I have not seen since I was probably thirteen or fourteen. From there it is to a yacht clup for a day sail with my sister and her boyfriend.

Short, fast, and hard.

I wish I had two weeks and the Miata here, but such is life.

Wish in one hand.....




my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment