Saturday, April 9, 2016

I will fight to the death to defend your right to be offended.

You have a God Given right to be offended as much as you want and by anything you want and I will defend that right!

Now OK, Pajama boy now f**k off, go find a corner somewhere get away from me be offended and leave me alone. If you don't like it then take it to Ray's Taxidermy and stuff it.


What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on around here when colleges have to have 'no offense zones' where offensive speech isn't permitted?

Personally I find that as offensive as hell.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment