Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Finally looks like the weather broke and I can mow


While the weather has been pretty good we have gotten a bunch of small showers. It makes the grass hard to mow because it clumps up.

8888888888888888888

One of my neighbors who is semi retired is working at the nearby Lowe's as a puter-together-er of stuff. He's semi retired and that looks like a pretty good gig for him. I was thinking of a gig like that if I go bust on my next physical or something.

Still, I can't see bagging what I am doing until I can't do it any more. A gig like that means 50 weeks per year and what I do now is three weeks on and three weeks off. The money is a lot better, too.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment