Sunday, October 4, 2026

My friend swung by today.

We grabbed lunch and we spent much of the time playing what happened to who and I really didn't have a whole lot of answers because I left the area in 1973 and rarely returned to visit.

I've lost touch with all but a few. The whole thing was rather bittersweet. He's a couple of years older than I am and not in the best of health. His son was doing the driving.

I didn't ask him much about how he managed to disappear and he didn't say much.  

Of course we said we'd meet again but I seriously doubt it will happen. 

We parted as old friends, shook hands and he was off to Ohio to visit his brother.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment