Friday, March 25, 2016

Well that didn't take long.



I just read where a gang of black urban utes beat up some poor bastard under the Blacklivesmatter flag. It isn't the first time and won't be the last.

Of course even Helen Keller could see that one coming. 

Actually what has surprised me is that it took this long.

The whole thing actually reminds me of the beginnings of the Ku Klux Klan when I think about it. Most people are not aware that the Klan had innocent enough beginnings. It was originally a fraternity of former Confederate offiicers.

What changed it early on was the night the members donned ghost costumes and rode through town. It spooked the hell out of superstitious  blacks. The fact that it scared blacks opened a floodgate and the bigots flooded in.

It seems like the same thing happened here.

What started as an (arguably) innocent protest organization has and is rapidly turning into a hate organization.

A few months back I crossed swords with a white BLM supporter. Of coures, I countered with "All lives matter."

He started speaking to me like I was a small child.

"I know all lives matter, but for now we're just looking out for the black ones," he said.

"Tell it to Dr. King," I shot back. "There's one race and that's the human race. We're all in this together. All lives matter or no lives matter. Pick one!"

He stood there agape. He didn't know what to say.

I suppose the BLM people will swear on a stack of bibles that the thuggery being practiced under their name isn't their doing but I have not heard one word out of the BLM leadership confirming or denying approval of people getting beaten.

Therefore I have to believe they support it. I am given no other choice.

I seriously wonder if the Southern Poverty Law Center is going add the BLM movement to the list of hate organizations. Actually I don't really wonder. They probably won't even though they most likely ought to.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment