Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I think I am going to have to stop and count to ten before I post on the neighborhood website

I just read some damned melodramatic COVID 19 post from some emotional wreck of a women and the first thing that came to mind was, "Keep your shirt on Lady. This ain't no strip club and your name ain't Bubbles."

I suppose a lot of people would have laughed like hell but a lot of soccer moms would have gone totally ape$hit.

Not that I care but I think I'll save my good stuff for later.

There was a whorehouse kind of in the area that closed down around 1907 or thereabouts. I think maybe come 2 July I will go on the board and ask if it is still open. 

It will likely save me a fortune in fireworks for the Fourth, compliments of practically every soccer mom that reads it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment