Thursday, November 2, 2017

It's OK to be white

says a sticker posted around the Cambridge, MA area the other day.

Of course the liberals went nuts but the statement is 100% true. It IS OK to be white.

It's also OK to be black, brown, red, yellow or any other color you are born. 

I refuse to apologize to anyone for the color of my skin or just about anything else I have had no control of.

I also refuse to judge anyone by the color of their skin because they had no choice in the matter. I judge people by the content of their character, period.

As for the sticker that outraged the people in Cambridge?

Why do you try and make the truth go away? Your entire program is built on a pack of lies. It's eventually going to collapse on you.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment