Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I think I am going to start shooting five stand

but for my own reasons.

There's something about the different stands where they send up the clay bird and some kind of order but I'm not interested in that or prizes, awards, and so on.

I have not been out with a shotgun for a long time and I would like to relearn wing shooting. Skeet and trap seem too repetitious and maybe five stand will get that way but it'll take a while for me to get used to it. 

What I'm looking for is something that pops out of nowhere and I have to react and shoot it. For me there generally has to be a somewhat practical reason before I try something out.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment