The older I get the faster things fly by.
Yesterday I ran over a yellowjackets nest and there must have been a huge high cover air support because I got stung at least 8 times.
A Google search recommended medical attention for seniors and I took the advice. Last year when I got hit by four of the little bastards I toughed it out for about 3 or 4 days.
This was between 8 or ten so I decided to follow the Old Man route and get checked.
I blew up so bad I hit the clinic and the NP there tightened me right up. After I loaded up on the meds she gave me the swelling stopped and has started to subside. I've got a couple days more worth of pills to take so I'll follow the directions.
Needless to say, they were squatters and were evicted when two quarts of gasoline and a match hit their underground nest an hour later after they settled down.
Li'l bastards appear seemingly overnight! I spent many evenings with a quart of gasoline and a pack of matches evicting the terrors. Best of luck on your recovery!
ReplyDelete