Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Who dunnit? Good one. Joke's on me.


Lately I have treated 'final expense' insurance spam calls by asking them to recommend me a taxidermist so my nephew can use me for a living room decoration after I am dead and gone.

I've mentioned this and someone decided to prank me. He got someone who had a voice I could not recognize call me and say, "This is Bob from Bob's taxidermy and an insurance company told me to call you regarding your final plans."

It took me about a half second to figure it out and all I had to say was "Good one.''

The trick is to get past the AI voice and talk to a 'stuporvisor'. Then the fun begins.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment