Sunday, August 2, 2020

Where was Drag Queen Freddie when I needed him

The other day shopping I got stuck behind a woman with an ass about four axe-handles wide with more cottage cheese on it than there was in the entire dairy cabinet.

Needless to say, she was wearing a skimpy pair of shorts. She should have been wearing a burka.

This caused me to think to myself "Where the hell is Drag Queen Freddie these days now that I could use him?"

Freddie is sometimes a bit of a mess but he's a lot easier in the eye than that women was. Freddie is also better to deal with, too. I found that out after watching that woman treat the cashier poorly.

I have not seen Freddie is a few years now. I've seen him in and out of drag but either way he's easier to be around than the beached whale I was stuck behind. Actually Freddie is basically a nice guy.

It's odd how he came to mind when I was stuck behind that woman. Hope he's doing OK. 


 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment