Saturday, October 5, 2024

In other gnus I see where the feds are refusing to allow private citizens help with NC and TN relief efforts.

They have even made life damned difficult for Elon Musk's engineers to set up Starlink equipment to give the beleaguered survivors a form of communication.

There IS a way to stop this crap and it ain't pretty.

I also hear that FEMA has no real money because it has been pissed away on illegals. If they had used the money to pay bounties on illegals that would have been one thing. Instead they gave the money to criminals which is exactly what illegal immigrants are to begin with. 

I also read where there is a list of 400,000 people to be rounded up when martial law is declared. 

Interesting.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

4 comments:

  1. Sad and frightening. I believe it is impossible for the government to do anything correctly. They couldn't even run a whore house in Nevada without it going broke. Sad times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the 400,000 people my name had BETTER be on it or I will be truly pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look up my 11 August 2012 post. It's covered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-feds-cant-even-run-damned.html

    ReplyDelete