Friday, October 11, 2024

I keep getting dismal reports out of NC/TN regarding FEMA relief.

I would love to see just one report from a non governmental/biased media source that says something positive.

Even if it's some dumb local yokel kid saying something like "Hey! This is pretty cool! They're giving me 25 bucks an hour for me to sit here and make sure the proper forms are filled out before anything gets handed out!"

I just Googled 'Any good news about FEMA in NC?"

I went through the first 6 pages of what came up and it was nothing but denials of the accusations made by Trump and others.

However, it you look at the sources, they are the usual gang of culprits. On the other hand, what else would you expect Google to post? Over time I have watched Google go down the woke rabbit hole.

Wikipedia is no prize, either.

33333333333333333333333333333333333

On J5 I was in DTW and CNN was still the airport TV channel before they stopped using it there.

I had my tablet out and watched a bunch of videos made by people that were in DC nearby and got a 100% different picture of things than CNN gave.



 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment