Thursday, October 10, 2024

Figured I'd share one of my Facebook posts with you


One time some screeching impassioned mother asked me if I'd give a child a rifle. 

My reply was "Certainly not. Rifles are too heavy for small children to use. They are better suited for crew served weapons like machine guns and mortars because they learn how to work together and build teamwork. Just the other day I taught my grand daughter how to change a hot barrel on an M-60 machine gun and she's pretty good at it now. When she get a little bigger in a few years I'll teach her rifle marksmanship but until then she's going to be a machine gunner or maybe work a mortar." 

I was proud of the panic attack I gave her.


Protip. Always slip an extra asbestos mitt into your small child's spare barrel bag because little kids need both hands to swap out a hot barrel.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. "Won't somebody pleeeeze think of the children?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw the children. YOUR child is not MY responsibility.

    ReplyDelete