Sunday, November 4, 2018

I am in Massachusetts and out of the Boston area

and have run into a boatload of fairly conservative people which I find odd because the state is very blue.

The consensus of locals is that "They do their thing and we just ignore them." It makes me wonder about the attitude of the average smaller town LEO. The couple I have run into seem pretty laid back.

I would imagine things are different in Boston and Cambridge, though.

It seems that every time I want to write this place off something shines through and makes me wonder if there's a chance.

Although I see few Diehl signs, I see fewer for Elizabeth Warren. The people I run into think she's a total moonbat.

I have not brought up the gun control issue but it makes me wonder that the average guy thinks.

I have mentioned to a number of people that I left MA in 1973 and a lot of people have told me they don't blame me for an instant.

One thing I would like to do here is to set up a camp of sorts for about a month and chase down a lot of classmates and cousins that I have not seen in years. It's just too damned expensive around here to get a hotel room for a month.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment