Friday, November 9, 2018

I have a know in my stomach as I see the election cheating going on in Georgia, Florida and Arizona.

In Broward county, Florida they are not even trying to hide the cheating. There have been photos taken of boxes of ballots being hauled in to be counted even though the election was Tuesday.

The same holds true in Arizona and Georgia.

Locally in my part of Pittsburgh a poll worker reported to me some shenanigans for a state representative. Someone showed up at the place I vote demanding a list of all registered voters that had not yet voted. They refused and shortly thereafter they showed up with a court order. 

Apparently the guy wanted a list of the Democrats that had not voted so he could cart them to the polls. The judge should be booted off of the bench and disbarred at the very least.

Personally I think that ANYBODY that interferes with any election should he publicly hanged during the half time on Superbowl Sunday. If that became policy I would certainly watch the half time.

I have a right to a secret ballot and I also have a right to simply not vote. It is nobody's business and my right to privacy has just been invaded.

The poll worker has been one for some time and is a registered Democrat which is fine because she is at least sane.  She was as livid as I was because she believes in fair elections free of all shenanigans. It speaks highly of her.

I am seeing that the first of the three boxes that protect our freedoms are not working very well. The Soapbox is being overrun by ANTIFA, the jury box is tainted by crooked judges and the ballot box is being tampered with. It is getting closer and closer to being time to open the cartridge box and when that happens an awful lot of people are going to regret tampering with the electoral process.

If Floridians pulled the crooked election people out of Dade and Broward counties and hanged them I would not care. Not even a little bit. The vote is sacred and tampering with it should be a capital crime. It is the basis of a free people and anyone that tries to circumvent it is a tyrant.

More people ought to familiarize themselves with the battle for Athens, Tennessee. The battle of Athens, Tennessee compliments of JPFO.   Here's another from a non political standpoint. https://www.americanheritage.com/content/battle-athens

Unlike a lot of people I know how to fight a civil war and it isn't very pretty. Most people don't have the stomach for it.

As time goes on I get more and more sure that Trump won the legal popular vote. I am surer and surer that the system has been so corrupted that I am rapidly losing faith in it.

As of now I do believe we are close if not already an illegitimate government. It is getting near the point where I will feel no duty to obey laws enacted by an illegitimate government.

This does not mean I will go around committing crimes against humanity. I will continue to lead a responsible life but I will discreetly ignore the laws enacted by an illegitimate government.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment