Saturday, November 10, 2018

I wish pride parades would go away.

About the only parade I care about anymore is the St. Patrick's Day parade which is nothing more than an excuse to have some Guinness and Jameson's. 

I don't care if you're gay. I don't give a damn what color you are. I don't care if you are proud of what you are or not. I find many of them to be obnoxious, especially the gay parades. I wish they would simply go about their business quietly.

In fact with Veterans Day coming up I'll tell you one thing.

Most veterans really don't like being in parades.

They had to go on so many long hikes that they'd really rather sit another parade out. In fact back when they were in the service most of them would do anything to get out of being in a parade. 

They would probably rather sit on the sidelines with a cold beer and watch everyone that didn't serve go marching by.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment