Thursday, July 30, 2026

Ahh, yes. I added to the switchblade collection.

My collection of switchblade knives grew by one because I just bought another to add to it. There's now 16 in the drawer and a few more floating around the house in locations I am likely to be opening mail.

An Old School West Side Story switchblade makes a pretty good letter opener. 

This year's model is a Shark's model, Nando approved. Straight out of Hollywood.

PA legalized them a couple of years ago and when it hit Nextdoor and the Karens I predicted that there would not be a whole lot of young people dancing around to Leonard Bernstein music and carving each other up. 

So far I have not heard of a single case of this although I'd be surprised to hear it hasn't happened in Philly a time or two. But it was happening anyway, legal or not.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment