Thursday, July 23, 2026

It was a matter of time before

someone tried to use the visual calling app for a spam call. 

I think Samsung downloaded it when I was asleep although the way I pay attention to things like that it may have very well come with my phone.

Anyway I heard a strange ringing and answered it out of curiosity and bam! A spam call. 

I blew up and quickly told him I was born to missionaries in New Guinea and my parents were killed in a plane crash of which I was the sole survivor and was rescued and raised by a tribe of cannibals and if he ever called me again I was going to send for my family so my step brother could cut his head off and shrink it and we'd use the rest of him for a nice long pork barbecue in my backyard.

Needless to say he hung up and that was that. 

Then I uninstalled the app so it can't happen again. I don't need it.

I like that answer. Last night I mentioned it to the guys and they thought the answwer was pretty good and I got extra points for dragging cannibalism into it. 

Like all technology something that can be used can be abused.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment