Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Another day another dollar

Yesterday I got wallopped by a couple of bees of some sort while mowing the lawn. Most likely they were yellowjackets. Before I knew what was happening they had buzzed off.

This is the first time I have ever had a reaction and now my hand and under my jaw is pretty puffed up. This will make shaving interesting later this morning.
================================

In other news people are STILL raising hell over the Blue Angels flyover and as usual my reaction to an attack is a counterattack.

Lower! Faster! Louder!

If I'm not knocked on my ass and find my smoking scorched hat a half-mile away then they are not doing their job.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment