It seems that every time I buy a pair of docksiders from a store they fall apart quickly. It doesn't matter if it's Walmart, Dick's, L.L. Bean, Sperry, Timberlander or whoever. They just seem to fall apart quickly and have to be replaced.
It always seems that if I buy a pair of 'only worn once to a party' pair of docksiders from Goodwill they either fall apart instantly (Happens about 25% of the time) or they last forever.
The pair next to me has finally come close to giving up the ghost. I bought it at a Goodwill before I retired and has served as my primary footwear since before November, 2022. They are now well beyond ratty and well past replacement time. I'm going to miss them as they are incredibly comfortable.
It's off to Goodwill later this afternoon.
=============================
Struck out at Goodwill. No problem. I'm not in a hurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment