Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Here's what ya do over reariations for slavery. A trip to the men's room.



Offer $100K cash, payable at the American Embassy in Somalia upon turning in one's passport.

Needless to say, the recipient will be immediately mugged upon leaving the embassy because word will immediately get out to the locals.

Word will get back to the States that someone's Uncle Bob is stuck in Somalia penniless and can't get back to the States ever.

Then the rest of us can sit back and watch the outrage as the families screech that the government has to let Uncle Bob come back home again.

Uncle Sam could refuse until the money got paid back and the GoFundMe requests would pop up as people try to raise funds to pay the money back and have Uncle Bob's passport reissued. 

Betcha a lot of people will think twice about asking for reparations.

==========================

The other day I went to pee in a convenience store.

When I walked into the men's room there was an apparition of some sort, It appeared to be a guy that needed a shave wearing a skirt and woman's makeup.

I guess he saw the surprised WTF look on my face and braced for my reaction.

I walked over to the urinal and as I unzipped I said, "That's OK. I identify as a cat and I have to use the men's room because the store doesn't have a litterbox." Then I peed, zipped up and walked out shaking my head.

Looking back on it I suppose it was a good thing he used the men's room because if he was going into the ladies room when someone's daughter or granddaughter was in it he probably would have gotten his ass kicked.

============================

As I write this I recall that in Tony's Bar in Kodiak the lady's room would occasionally become unusable for one reason or another and they simply wandered into the men's room and nobody batted an eyelash. 

The women would just walk past the row of urinals and use one of the stalls. 

No biggie.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment