Monday, September 14, 2026

A good day.

I was feeling frisky when the phone rang. Another Spam call from the 'final expense' people.

I patiently got through the bots and the checker outer and was patched through to the 'licensed agent'.

Anyway I asked him if he knew a good taxidermist. He seemed shocked.

"Why do you need a taxidermist?" he asked.

"Because my nephew wants to have me stuffed so he can put me in the passengers seat of his car and then be able to use the HOV lane. He figures he'll get to work on time that way," I said.

He didn't know what to say so he hung up.

Any day I can jerk a telemarketer's chain is a good day.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: