I guess it's actually still pretty good and is usable but as with a lot of things new doesn't mean improved.
Adding new features doesn't mean a whole lot if they are useless.
A lot of techies embrace technology for technology for technology's sake but I don't. Things have to do something useful or they are pretty much a waste of time, effort and money.
One thing I embrace is being able to directly ask Google a question on my phone. It saves me from having to type my question on a small keyboard. Another thing is the language translator.
An immigrant showed me that one once. It seemed to work pretty good. (Much to her credit she was using it when her English failed her and not as an excuse to avoid learning the language. She was trying.)
As you are probably aware I like simple things but I certainly embrace useful technology that actually does something useful.
As it stands now my Yahoo calendar is going away and the email format has been changed. The new format I find is no improvement, just a case of change for the sake of change.
No comments:
Post a Comment