Sunday, September 20, 2026

I just realized something.

Between the time I got out of the army and the time I met my second wife over a decade later I was one of those guys that is staying single to avoid the pitfalls of marriage. With a 50% marriage failure rate many men are simply not dating. I can't say as I blame them.

During that decade I dated a lot but it was strictly for fun and I made it clear up front. Fair is fair. Leading someone on is bull$hit.

At the time I was soured on marriage and not in the market for a 20 something fertile woman to have a bunch of babies with. That opened a much wider field of women for me to have fun with.

Of course I was in no shape to marry anyway because my life what total chaos but I had a lot of fun and 40 years later I can certainly understand why so many men are not interested in marriage.

With a 50% failure rate a lot of people have decided that having to live in a fleabag and pay bills for an ex and three kids isn't worth the risk.

Personally if I was looking for a traditional marriage I certainly would not shop locally. I'd probably be looking overseas.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment