Friday, August 14, 2026

I'm in a blah mood today



I think I'll goof off elsewhere.
=================================

It's later. I think i'll post.

I'm getting sick and tired of all this crap about a decoy plane, the President being smuggled into another plane in a food truck.

If if happened as it was reported by leftist alarmists then it' NOT Trump's doing. He actually has no say in the matter whatsoever. 

The Secret Service has the final say. 

On 9-11 when Bush wanted Air Force One to return to Washington DC he was overruled by the Secret Service.

The Secret Service has the final say in Presidential security.

Incidentally they are not there to protect Donald Trump.

They are there to protect the President of the United States.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment