Wednesday, August 19, 2026

One of the faults I share with Trump is


that it is a knee jerk reaction I seem to share with him.

When pushed I push back instantly.

When I hear 'Do it for the children' my response is immediate. 

"F*** the children! If you are incapable of raising your children without my help then drop them off at an orphanage or find someone that can raise them. YOUR children are not MY responsibility!"

What about the poor?

"F*** the poor! The poor are fat on taxpayer expense. Once I see emaciated people running around instead of fat people living on my tax dollars then you can come back and talk to me!" 

It's knee jerk and once in a while comes back to bite me on the ass but it generally cuts the complainer off at the knee. 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment