Thursday, March 4, 2021

Doc and Doctor .

Sometimes I'm kind of picky with how I address people. I always try and address physicians as 'Doctor'. Never 'Doc'.

'Doc' is a title that is generaly reserved for Army medics and Navy Corpsmen attached to the Marine Corps that have been overseas and in the $hit.

I had a physician that had served in a combat area in the $hit and that was the exception. I found out that he had been performing some kind of surgery while the base took some sort of incoming fire. I always called him 'Doc'. He had earned it.

Of course there is an exception. There is one friend of mine I address as 'Doctor'. It comes from some skullduggery we performed back in the 70s and 80 when we had a couple of chicks believe we were archeologists doing a dig in Kodiak.




 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment