Saturday, March 6, 2021

You 'FEEL'?

The other day I had a 'feel' guy to deal with and when it was over he was not a happy camper.

"I feel they ought to..." was about as far as he got with me.

"I really don't care how you FEEL," I shot back. "If you felt so bad this morning you were sitting on the toilet and trying to pull the tub over to puke in, it's no concern of mine."

"Well...." he stammered.

"Well, nothing." I said. "Feel free to fill out a hurt feelings report and turn it in to someone that gives a f***...IF you can find someone."

There it is. Sensitivity training 101 in action.

I'm sick and tired of 'feels'.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments: