Thursday, March 11, 2021

Getting a zero on a test.

Yes, a ZERO.

Do you know how hard that is?

You have to be pretty damned sharp to get a zero on a test. Get one right and you blew it.

Years ago I had a teacher that used to give tests with 33 multiple stab questions. He said if you could get every single one of them wrong you got an A. Get one right and you failed.

I only had the balls to try it once and made it a point to spell my name wrong on the top of the test. I failed it at first but challenged it because he always said you got a free point for putting your name on it right.

I did get all 33 questions wrong but still got an F and challenged him, pointing out that I had spelled my name incorrectly.

Much to his credit, he looked my name up on the roster he had and found out I HAD spelled my name wrong and he changed my grade to an A.

I will admit that this was a Hail Mary play as I was not doing well in that course. The A I got by doing that lifted me into the gentlemen's C category.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. You realize that method is just another way of the teacher knowing you know the correct answer. sr

    ReplyDelete