Sunday, March 21, 2021

Nosy people. I do not have children.

A while back a nosy Karen asked why I don't have children. I responded that I was planning on starting a family come June, 1922. When she asked why I was waiting so long I told her that my girlfriend's father doesn't want her to get married until she finishes high school.

First of all, my family or lack thereof is really nobody's business but my mine and my wife's. However there are any number of legitimate reasons for not having children. Let's look at a few.

1. Maybe the couple simply didn't want children. 

2. Maybe they did have a child and the father lost it in a crap game. I told someone this once and they called me a horrid person. I gave them a confused look and said, "You know, my wife said the same thing. Why, she wouldn't talk to me for almost two weeks!"

3. Maybe the couple got married later on in life. I have a friend that married for the first time at 65. She's about the same age so children are not likely to happen.

4. Maybe the couple is incapable of having children. There are any number of reasons for this. I won't even get started here save to say here. It can range between 1001 medical conditions to stepping on a bouncing betty.

For some odd reason I can't fathom people don't like discussing personal physical/medical issues with total strangers.

Anyone nosy enough to pry into someone's business like that and gets a smart-assed answer has gotten what they deserve.



 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your wife thought that they would turn out being like you lol.sr

    ReplyDelete