Friday, September 20, 2024

I AM rich.

Or at least as rich as I want to be. 

Over the years I have thought about how being filthy rich would be a royal pain in the ass. Everybody wants to take your money from you and thinks you have a big vault full of cash somewhere.

Truth is I'm rich because I have what I want.

I am perfectly content with my 15 YO Tacoma and having a 32 YO Miata in the garage and a home that's paid off. I drive myself around and take care of my own business.

I like doing my own cooking and cleaning and like generally taking care of myself. I'd go straight to the screw factory for rethreading if I was driven around in a limo everywhere I went.

I've got a suitable income and am getting by nicely. I worked an extra nine long years so it would be this way and I'm glad I did.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment