Thursday, September 19, 2024

Well, Harley-Davidson has thrown themselves down the toilet


by getting woke. Get woke, go broke.

I can not see for the life of me why they were stupid enough to think that liberals would go charging out to buy a big, fuel inefficient heavy motorcycle. 

The libs I do see that ride seem to favor light, quick fairly fuel efficient  smaller bikes. 

At Sturgis this past year the Harley shop was practically empty having alienated their customer base.

Smooth move.


****************************

In other news my recently retired neighbor reports having strange dreams akin to what I went through when I retired.

******************************
I can picture Maxwell Smart saying, "Well, Chief, I got him with the old exploding pager trick."

Shortly after a bunch of Icom HTs blew up. 

Hezbollah is in a serious quandary on what to use for communications now. 

They went to pagers because cell phones track their whereabouts. That got switched to pagers which (presumably ) Mossad blew up on them and when they switched to Handy-Talkie VHF radios the HTs blew up.

That's pretty slick if you ask me.

OTOH I don't see myself buying any new ham radio electronics in the near future.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment