Saturday, September 21, 2024

Yesterday I met a woman that's both a troll AND married to one.

Keeping a straight face is imperative to being a good troll. I asked her what was the hardest time for her to keep a straight face.

She laughed and told me that one time they were in the Walmart parking lot and there were a whole bunch of people within earshot as they neared their car and her husband unexpectedly snapped a her, "Get in the car, you whore!"

She saw the looks of outrage of those that heard it and that she was dying inside but obediently got into the car and managed to hold it together until they got out of the parking lot and the pair of them laughed all the way home.

I wonder what she did to him to settle the score. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment