Sunday, September 22, 2024

So I see where Tupperware is in bankruptcy.

which is no surprise to me.

The story is that Covid hit it and kept the Tupperware parties from happening which leaves me confused because I have not heard of a Tupperware party in years although I never searched to see if they still have them.

Anyway, I am surprised Tupperware has lasted this long. I have not had a piece of it in close to two decades because thee substitute is free.

I think it started with the Cool Whip container that some people started using for leftovers, my own mother included. 

An awful lot of products come in snap lid containers and are easily reusable It's amazing that Tupperware has lasted this long.

My freezer will be full of Grandma's potato salad and various luncheon meat containers again later this afternoon as if gets after I cook up a big batch of whatever.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment