Monday, August 10, 2026

Timmy never did fall down a well


I was channel surfing and decided to check out the Lassie Channel. Yes. There really is a Lassie channel on Samsung smart TVs.

I decided to check and see if the Timmy fell down the well episode was going to play anytime in the near future so I Googled "Lassie episode Timmy falls in the well":

I was surprised to find out there is no such episode and it's an urban myth.

I'll be damned. I thought I had seen that episode when I was about seven or eight. 

Must be my dim memory remembered some episode where a well was involved.

Huh.

-----------------------------------------

I decided to watch an episode of Lassie and remembered it as good entertainment for small children which was the targeted audience. .

Today as an older person it does seem to be a bit hokey by today's standards but I'm sure something similar today would be rather refreshing 

For parents that are trying to raise kids in this day and age that are tired of having a constant battle with trying to keep drag queens out of the schools etc. It would be a joy to find kids watching something that wholesome.

It's a shame what we have let ourselves become.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment