Thursday, October 17, 2024

Another day at home but maybe not.


Actually this morning started off pretty good with a chuckle. I was running my PRC320 military rig in the driveway and apparently some dog walker (best guess) saw me and called the police. It's happened before and eventually will likely happen again. Still, it's a very rare event because I've been doing this on nice days for about 15 years or so.

If anybody asked (and nobody did this morning) I usually tell them I am checking in with the Moose and Squirrel net to report the area is secure and ask them if they've seen Boris and Natasha recently. 

Anyway, the officer pulled up, rolled down his window and with a grin asked if I was still keeping an eye on Rocky and Bullwinkle. I said that I was and asked him if someone had called in. Someone had and the cop grinned, told me to have a good day and was ready to leave but had a thought.

He asked me what the furthest distance I had ever gotten on the little rig and I told him Australia a few time. 

"I'm impressed," he said and drove off.

It was pretty much a non event.
 
000000000000000000000000000000

Morning is over and I am looking into working at the sportsman club a couple days a week as a volunteer. I spent a couple hours there today and watched a couple of younger guys sight in in-line muzzleloaders for the season that starts in a few days.

It was fun because I took the Miata through the backroads. 

I really love driving a 33 YO Old School sports car.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment