Monday, July 9, 2018

I saw where Mitch McConnell

got hassled when he went out the other night.

This has already gotten out of hand. The civility is over and it's past time to permit this kind of thing any longer.

Quiet honestly I would simply love to see the 'Bikers for Trump' set pop in out of nowhere, chain whip the troublemakers to a bloody froth and go back to where they came from. That would be nice.

What would be a lot nicer is to see someone like the Secretary of State pull a chain saw out of a duffel bag, fire it up and simply start hacking the assailants up.

As I have aged I have grown less and less tolerant of many forms of stupidity and even less tolerant with people that don't have basic, civil manners. That goes for everybody. Women that stop acting like ladies lose their rights.

The old game of 'Chicks up front!' means nothing to me other than the fact that you just don't have to lead them as much. 









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment