Tuesday, July 3, 2018

More and more I see hate being led by stupidity.

Does anyone out there know what a nuclear war is like?

For what it is worth President Trump has done a pretty good job of steering us well away from one recently yet the haters still gotta hate.

Maybe we DO need a nuclear war to remind people of what one really is. It has been pushing 80 years since we plastered Hiroshima and Nagasaki and a lot of people have poor memories...or none at all.

Still, I know what it entails and want no part of it whatsoever, thank you very much!

Of course the history re writers are going to say it was a dirty trick on the part of the United States and was entirely unnecessary. They seem to forget how many Japanese lives it saved, but I digress.

Suffice to say I want no part of one.

Yet there are those out there that say they would persevere through one if it would mean the removal of Donald Trump from the presidency.

That to me is hate compounded with stupidity.

Maybe we ought to round up a bunch of those and cart them off to Gilligan's Island or someplace and nuke half of them while the other half watches.

The surviving half would then see what a nuclear war is all about and decide that maybe Trump deserves the Nobel Peace prize instead. They would very possibly become Trump's biggest supporters.

Someone on Facebook posted that every so often you ought to get drunk and tell people how you really feel.

I don't need alcohol to do that. I recently ran into someone that hated Trump and pointed out that Trump has quite possibly averted a nuclear war. 

"So?" is the reply I got.

"So not only are you consumed with hate, you're just outright stupid," I said and walked off.

I knew I wasn't getting anywhere because you will never get through to a person so consumed in hate and stupidity.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment