Saturday, July 20, 2019

I saw someone try and play the race card the other day. It was declined.

It was a small business and the clerk was dealing with someone that wanted a refund on something that had been not only opened, but also used and on top of that was a couple months old.

The customer dragged her race into it and the owner politely explained that while they do take VISA and Mastercard, that the race card was not a valid form of payment.

I was not surprised to see a small businessman do this and I do think we will be seeing more of it.

People are so sick and tired of the bull$hit accusations of racism these days that I would not be surprised to see people embrace the accusations by putting 'Proud racist' bumper stickers on their cars.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment