Thursday, December 13, 2018

Home is the sailor

I wish I had more time to write longer posts. I'd love to post some of the insanity and mischief I have been dragged into over the years.

I just got home and there's a lot of stuff to do. 

I just read where some chowderhead called 911 and when the ambulance he ordered showed up he demanded to be taken to the mall.

They should have taken him to the mall, the mall about 800 miles away and dropped him off so he could walk home.

Of course the left would scream blue bloody murder but I sure wouldn't. This crap isn't going to stop until there are consequences for doing stuff like that.  




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment