Saturday, May 3, 2014

A few comments

I just heard that in 1934 the first Soap Box Derby was supposed to be for boys only. A pair of girls snuck in and one of them took second place.

Pretty neat!

When the race was over and she removed her helmet her blond curly locks gave her away.

I don't know why that makes me grin but it does.

It's probebly because I picture the little girl taking off her helmet exposing corkscrew curls and a big smile looking like the spitting image of Shirley Temple.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It has been my observation that there are people out there that just ought to get their ass kicked severely just because of who they are.

They ought to be pummelled to beyond recognition and after they heal up we'll see if the process should be repeated or not by the way their attitude has changed.

Bill Maher comes to mind when I say this but he certainly ain't the Lone Ranger.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

In addition to the people out there that need a good hammering there are also a lot of people that just need a good, swift kick in the ass.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

If ya got nothin' interesting to do, google "Piccolo's Butler".

Back in the day there was some kind of contest where you could win the services of a school trained butler for an entire year. 

I was living in a camper/trailer in Alaska at the time.

I was at the post office ready to drop my application in the mail but decided to be careful of what I asked for and threw the application away.

The butler stories are a compilation of what would have likely happened had I won the contest back in the day.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Back in the day I often had high friends in low places. 

I found out that knowing some drunk floating around town was generally more useful than knowing one of the city fathers.

Unfortunately these days, sadly enough, I have connections with neither but I suppose if I had my choice it would not be a city father.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment