Monday, May 19, 2014

Damned hippie couple got on my nerves yesterday.

Which is par golf.

I like those fools. They make me laugh.

They run their mouths about this, that and the other and how evil General Motors is yet they are in college their father is paying for with money he makes working for GM.

In short, they are biting the hand that feeds them.

Anyway it was outside of Wallyworld and he was babbling about income inequity or something along those lines and I told him to get a job and earn a little income himself.

He told me that instant karma was going to get me.

I told him that instant karma was one of the problems we have now. Everyone want it now. I suppose we have microwaveable karma on the shelf somewhere. Let's see, now. There's quick karma, instant karma, microwaveable karma available but there are not a whole lot of people out there that understand Old School karma.

You make that from scratch and it takes a lifetime.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment