Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Dear Mrs Trump.

First, thank you for being a wonderful First Lady and representing the country so well.

Secondly you saved me twenty bucks.

Because before you went to Texas with Donald I saw you had wisely slipped on a pair of sneakers.

Had I not seen you in sneakers I was getting ready to slip a twenty into an envelope and mail it to your Secret Service detail to buy you a pair of flip flops so you could rest your tired feet after a day in heels.

When I saw you in sneakers I figured you already had a pair of flip flops tucked away.

Thank you for representing us. You are a wonderful, beautiful and talented First Lady.

*******************

Incidentally if I ever meet you my opening line is going to be "Hiya, gorgeous. Where ya been all my life?"

It is my standard line for grandmothers and world class models. 

I expect you to at least give me a smirk. It is a seriously hokey line but you are smart enough to know that.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: