Friday, November 30, 2018

Entering CHristmas season which is not my favorite time of year.

It is very much an overload for me. You can't go anywhere without Christmas music and people stuffing the season in one's face.

I dearly love Thanksgiving but really don't care too much for Christmas.

I think I'll do the usual which is pile a bunch of garbage and rancid crap into a huge box, wrap it up in Christmas paper and leave it in the bed of my truck and park it in the mall.

Inevitably someone steals it.

The other thing I sometimes do is grab my stool, some lunch and sit on the hill overlooking the mall a couple of days before Christmas and watch people fight over parking spaces.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment