Saturday, November 10, 2018

Illegally influencing an election.

I know a poll worker that I do not share political views with which is OK. Although she is of a different view there is one thing we share and that is that we both believe in a fair and honest elections.

She's really quite adamant about it and told me that one of the candidates had someone bust in demanding a list of registered voters and who had not voted yet.

They refused and shortly thereafter he showed up with an order from a crooked judge to give him a list of everyone that didn't vote so he could drag them off to the polls to vote for a certain someone.

They gave the list to him because of the court order and his girl lost anyway.

While this isn't much, it is election interference and a direct blow to my privacy. I did vote but I have a right not to vote also. It's none of anyone's business who I voted for or even IF I voted.

It won't be long before our electoral system is destroyed and when that happens a lot of people are going to suffer.

I see that it appears to have happened in a few places and I do believe that the 2nd Amendment was put in place insure things were kept on the up and up.

Anyone that interferes with the electoral process is a tyrant and deserves to be treated as one.  



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment