Saturday, November 17, 2018

Piccolo angers an SJW.

I saw a parking space that said "Green vehicle only" on it. Seeing my pickup is forest green I figured it was for me so I parked there.

I have done this a couple of times recently and nobody has seemed to object until the other day when some college aged geek came up to me and said that a Toyota Tacoma isn't a green vehicle.

I innocently told him it looked green to me and he started doing what a lot of these kids do. He started talking to me like I am a small child, explaining the entire ecology thing to me.

"Look," I interrupted him. "I just got out of the joint a couple of months ago after spending thirty years in the can for shootin' a coupla G-men after a bank robbery. Why don't you tell it to my parole officer so he can explain it to me." My tone of voice was pretty surly. "It says green vehicle and my truck is green. You have a problem with that?" I spoke to him like HE was a small child.

His jaw fell, he turned beet red and walked away.

I don't think I'll park my green pickup in a green vehicle spot again, though. Some SJW is likely to key it if I do.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment