Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I could use a cup of coffee but it is too late.

It's kind of late for me to be posting but I'm trying to get 'er done for today. I really don't like skipping a day.

It's been a busy day spent out in the cold and I am trying to wind down from it. I would imagine I am going to sleep like a rock tonight as I generally do after a day in the cold.

I don't handle cold as well as I did when I was younger. I used to be like a hemlock stump but the last few years the cold sometimes just runs through me and gives me the shivers.

Still, it is what it is.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment