Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween AAR. (After action report)

I haven't changed a bit.

Yesterday someone asked me what I did for Halloween. I casually replied "The usual. Candy for the kids, hot buttered rum for the parents and dope brownies for the teenagers."

Of course she took the bait and went through the roof and said I should be in jail.

'I almost was last year. Some idiot sixteen year old thought it was funny to feed four of them to his six year old brother. I ain't never seen even an adult eat that much pot before! It was funny watching the little kid trip his brains out but his mother didn't think so. I had too flush three pans of brownies down the toilet to keep from getting busted! I almost went to jail over that! Can you imagine?! Over some crummy dope brownies!"

''What? What? Giving marijuana to children?" much wheezing and panic.

"Hey, It's a LOT cheaper than cocaine! You never see my house getting plastered with paint, eggs and toilet paper, do you?"I countered. 

It never occurred to her that we have not had Halloween vandalism on the street in years. 

"You give the kids drugs to keep them from vandalizing your property?" she asked. then she looked thoughtful. "We never have any vandalism."

"What do you do? Give out acid?" I asked.

More panic. "No we don't give out drugs!!"


Another neighbor that was out raking leaves had heard the whole exchange. "Billy (her son) says he's got the best
 pot in town!" adding another gallon of gasoline to the fire.


  Suddenly she finally figured it out and turned plum purple. She looked at the two of us. "You assholes!" she shouted and stormed off.  


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment